Today I’d like to thank every visitor who has come to Launch Excel in our first year. We reached a nice milestone this week with over 1,000 email subscribers who have joined to receive our regular emails.
Thank you everyone who has already subscribed! And if you haven’t subscribed yet we recommend you get on our list today because you’ll learn lots about Excel.
Image Credit: City People at Sunset courtesy of Laura Leavell
Launch Excel – Our first year in numbers
Here are a few numbers to show how Launch Excel has grown from September 2011 to June 2012:
Monthly unique visitors: 252 (Sep 2011) vs 13,882 (Jun 2012) = 55 x growth in traffic over 10 months
Total number of email subscribers: 6 (Sep 2011) vs 1,031 (Jun 2012)
Top 5 referring sites:
- Google search 34,103 visits
- Direct 5,735 visits
- LinkedIn.com 2,880 visits
- Youtube.com 1,106 visits
- Stumbleupon.com 874 visits
Top 10 most popular pages:
- How to create a Project Timeline Template today in 10 simple steps using Excel 2010
- Excel Timeline Template Download Page
- Autofit Excel Column Widths using the Keyboard
- Launch Excel Home Page
- Working with Data in Excel Part 1: 10 Excel Data Entry Tips Everyone Should Know
- The Ultimate Guide to Bullet Points in Excel
- Subscribe to our E-mail Newsletter
- Easy Project Management using Microsoft Excel
- The Little Known Secrets of Adding Watermarks in Excel 2010
- Working with Data in Excel Part 2: Fine Techniques for Excel Lists, Drop Downs and Data Validation
What to expect in the next few months on Launch Excel
We are almost ready to launch our first eBook and video series “Power Tips for Microsoft Excel”. This has been in the making since March 2012, and is ideal for intermediate users of Excel who will benefit from the collection of tips that will improve your effectiveness with Excel.
You should check out the video teaser “Power Tips for Microsoft Excel” to discover what the eBook and videos will teach you. Make sure you secure the exclusive 50% early bird discount by signing up – there is a special Early Bird form at the bottom of the video teaser page.
Soon after the launch of “Power Tips for Microsoft Excel” we will be creating more articles and videos on other Excel topics. As always if you’d like to see me cover a specific topic in Excel please email me (all email subscribers get direct email access to me – another great reason to join the email newsletter).
Sign up for our popular newsletter today
Get a free PDF eBook with over 100 popular Excel Keyboard Shortcuts when you sign up to our free Excel newsletter. You will start receiving value added Excel tips & tricks in your inbox, and of course you can unsubscribe at any time.