Complete our Excel Pivot Table survey for a chance to win $50 of Amazon gift certificates
Pivot tables are probably the single most powerful built-in feature of Excel.
Did you know that a lot of people are scared by Pivot Tables because they look complex? The truth is that the right training can help you quickly become a confident Pivot Table user.
We want to create a course that’s right for you so we are running a survey to find out your Pivot Table needs. If you complete our short survey you can also enter our contest to win $50 of Amazon gift certificates!
Pivot Table Survey Instructions
As an incentive to complete the survey, we are holding a contest where you can win $50 worth of Amazon Gift Certificates. This is how it works:
- Fill out the survey – either use the form below or click this link
- On the last page of the survey enter your email address
- By entering your email address you have entered our $50 Amazon contest
- The survey closes at midnight on 9th March (Pacific Time)
Of course you are welcome to complete the survey anonymously by not entering your email address, but then you won’t have a chance to win an Amazon Gift Certificates. Completely your choice.
Contest Rules – How to Win
There are two ways you could win:
We’ll award the first $25 Gift Certificates to our favorite responses to the first two questions in the survey:
Question 1: What are your top questions about Pivot Tables that we absolutely MUST answer in this course?
Question 2: What would it mean to you if you could have your top questions on Pivot Tables answered?
We’ll award the second $25 Gift Certificates to a randomly chosen entrant.
If you are chosen as a winner, we will email you shortly after the closing date and make an announcement on this website. Only fully completed surveys will be eligible for a prize.
Here’s the Pivot Table Survey
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
If you have any questions please ask using the comments section.
If you have any questions about the survey please feel free to ask using the comments section.
- Results of the Excel Pivot Table survey
- Charts, Dashboards and More – Best of Excel on the Web (May 2012)
- (For people on the Interest List) The Launch Excel Boot Camp Training Course + The Pains of Being a Perfectionist
- Winners of the Excel Macros & VBA School Contest + a Preview of What’s Inside Excel Macros & VBA School