Subscribe to our E-mail Newsletter
– Get your free Excel Keyboard Shortcuts PDF today
Do you use keyboard shortcuts when you work with Excel? Do you want to learn more Excel shortcuts?
Our free Shortcuts PDF is a handy reference guide that features over 100 shortcuts in Excel.
- Easy-to-print PDF file in landscape mode (available in US letter or A4)
- Over 100 popular keyboard shortcuts
- Grouped into 14 useful categories
- Created for Excel 2007 and Excel 2010
- Majority of these shortcuts will work with Excel 2003
>>> Preview of Launch Excel Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
Keyboard shortcuts for navigation…
Ctrl + Page Down = Move to and activate next worksheet in workbook
Ctrl + Page Up = Move to and activate previous worksheet in workbook
… and for selecting cells…
Ctrl + A = Select all of the occupied cells in current range; press again to select all cells in worksheet
Alt + ; = Select visible cells only (use when copying collapsed outline levels)
… as well as entering data…
Ctrl + ; (semi-colon) = Enter current date
Ctrl + Shift + : (colon) = Enter current time
… and over 100 more great keyboard shortcuts in this handy ready-to-print PDF.
To get your free Excel Keyboard Shortcuts PDF…
Join our private e-mail list and start to receive high-value updates from Launch Excel:
- free video tutorials
- free articles on learning Excel
- other Excel-related announcements
Just enter your name and email address and click on “Get free PDF!”
We know you’ll love the free Shortcuts PDF and benefit from the quality information we provide through the newsletter, and if for any reason you find it’s not for you it’s simple and quick to unsubscribe. But don’t delay, sign up today and start getting free articles and tutorials on how to use Excel better.