Welcome to Launch Excel
How to get the most from our resources
If you’re new to Launch Excel, this is what you should do in the order we recommend:
- Read our recommended Excel articles listed below
- Sign up for our free email newsletter and get your free Excel shortcuts PDF
- Check out our Excel store and pick up a copy of Power Tips for Excel
I’m asked every week about how to do stuff in Excel. You may not have used the services of an Excel expert and it may surprise you how much you can learn from direct consulting, and how much time, money and heartache you can save by employing the service of a specialist.
If you have a problem with spreadsheet design, have recently migrated to a new version of Excel, or need advice on how to automate your spreadsheets, please check out our Excel consulting services.
Recommended Excel Articles
Excel Power Tips
- Top 20 Mouse Tricks for Excel There are so many ways to really use the mouse effectively in Excel that probably 80% of users are not using the mouse as effectively as they could. This includes people who love keyboard shortcuts (like me). It pays handsomely to know a couple of mouse tricks that will help you get the job done better or faster. So read on to find out our Top 20 tricks.
- Top 10 Data Entry Shortcuts & Tips What if you could do Data Entry faster and more accurately? Here I cover 10 top tips that will come in handy whether you work with short to-do lists or long piles of personnel data.
- Excel Lists, Drop downs and Data Validation How much do you know about creating drop-down lists in Excel? In this detailed article I cover a wide range of techniques to take your Excel skills to the next level.
Excel Templates you can use Today
- Google Maps in Excel Demo
- How to create a Project Timeline Template today in 10 simple steps using Excel 2010
- 5 bonus ideas that will make your Project Timeline Template even more useful
- Analysis paralysis? Use Excel as a tool to make rapid decisions
Pivot Table Tips
- Pivot Table Tutorial: How to flatten a cross tab table
- How to stop Excel from resetting my custom number format when I update my Pivot Table
Formatting in Excel
- The Ultimate Guide to Bullet Points in Excel
- The Little Known Secrets of Adding Watermarks (Excel 2010)
- Series: Resize & autofit column widths
- Give your spreadsheets a Custom Background
Explore and learn about Excel
- The Best Way to Learn Excel
- Learn Excel Functions Fast with the Formula 1 Ebook
- Keyboard or Mouse… which is more effective?
Excel keyboard shortcuts
Find out the story behind Launch Excel
Power Tips for Microsoft Excel
How would you like to boost your productivity in Excel?
Look at the time you spend in Excel doing relatively simple repetitive tasks and you’ll understand that using Excel effectively will boost your productivity.
Power Tips for Microsoft Excel is an eBook and set of videos that helps you learn simple secrets of doing repetitive tasks faster in Excel. It’s based on more than 10 years of personal experience with Excel.